• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i gotta big ol compressor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The_Jizzler

ok gang, im new to the phase change thing. i just scored a mongo sized compressor from work, they were throwin it out and i snagged it. they said it still worked and it looks almost brand new. i THINK it came out of a big a/c unit, commercial, that was on top of some building.it was manafactured by copeland, and the model number is CRL 1 0350-TF5 B/M 270 HE. its wired for 200v-240v(which i already have a circuit for)50/60 hz looked on their site but i came up with zilch. so my question is anyone know about this thing or where to find some info on it? im tryin to figure out what its specs are as this thing is, like i said, a monster. its about 1.5ft tall, 10in around and weighs like 75lbs or somewhere around there. ..... so what i got?!!!! it was free too!

damn it sound like something that came off a building. Its prolly really loud and is a power hog. I dont think I would even try sticking that on a phase-change rig, much less pay for the power bill. I would sell it on ebay and buy a smaller one with the money you get. :p

yea i know its a monster, yea its off a building, but i still wanna know! i know,.... its rediculous.

the mere fact that it came off a building elucidates its' capabilities. There is extreme and then there is excessive.

Take all the glaciers in Alaska and then concentrate them on your CPU....I'm sure that's a little bit off but you get the idea...

Back