• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LanParty Board! Canterwood!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that would look so sweet in my rig right now.

yet I know nothing about how good it OCs....

sweet is all I can say.

gota get me some UV paint, lost the link though.:(

mica

My buddy thorn just got this board a couple of days ago and he has a p4 2.53 SL6S2 and he says that it will only let him hit 165fsb and won't do anything till 190fsb at the present time. He has talked to others and he said that DFI is supposidly going to release another bios to fix this prob.

Beautiful board though!!:) Love the orange u.v.!!:cool:

That would be me :)

And, if you would have searched for it, you would have found that there is already a thread on it here.

Right now, I would stay away until the new "performance" BIOS is released. It's supposed to be out Monday or Tuesday. If it isn't out by next week I'm sending it back. As it is for a 533mhz FSB CPU the max FSB allowed is 165mhz. Read the other thread for more detail.

BTW, The new BIOS that DFI support emailed me Friday did not improve the overclocking features.

Last edited:
DFI can OC!!! You got to be Kidding!!

Try ask the tech support what is OC, and they might reply you as "Only Chinese". And that is how DFI's US office is made up of.
Tech Support don't know anything. Only act as relay to pass the problem to Taiwan HQ, and HQ team isn't any good either. So, one simple issue and take forever to get it done. And many times it didn't have solution and just let it be till another person complaint. One good thing about the Tech Support is they will replace the m/b for you because they can't resolve the problem; but even the replacement is not going to solve the problem either. So what the hack it DFI tech support thinking?
FOR those who buy it, good luck because you really need it.
Don't believe, call their tech support, call their sales, call anybody in DFI see if they can speak English properly. Call Taiwan HQ Tech support and see what do they know. I did tried and they are no better than the US team. It will be better off just getting a ECS m/b than this piece of Crap.

Don't believe, call their tech support, call their sales, call anybody in DFI see if they can speak English properly. Call Taiwan HQ Tech support and see what do they know. I did tried and they are no better than the US team.

um, you are criticizing DFI for their poor english skills? I think you need to check yourself before you go criticizing anyone else.

Ok, this time I'll type slowly and read it over again.
So, are you saying that DFI is good and you like their products? Or their support standard is acceptable for you?
Good for you then. Keep buying DFI and good luck to you.

Re: DFI can OC!!! You got to be Kidding!!

The Truth said:
FOR those who buy it, good luck because you really need it.
Don't believe, call their tech support, call their sales, call anybody in DFI see if they can speak English properly.

Funny, I could say the same to you about how to write using proper grammar.

Hhum, no chipset fan, And the colors aint that fancy.. in short, i prefer the Gigabyte counterpart. gets me an extra memory slot to, if i ever would need that...
B!

ryuen said:
dont diss chinese people please :D

Yeah, they could turn our entire west coast into a nuclear inferno.:eek:

Next time you complain about the chinese not knowing proper english, I would like you to state your complaint in proper grammatical Mandarin.:D

This board works fine for me!!

280X12.jpg

Back