• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temp on GA-7VAXP!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albreck

get 50c cpu and 48c sys temp idle...!!!!!! using 2 80mm fans Air Flow: 31.74CFM... plus the coolmaster HSC-V62, on cpu... any comment????

er i think its the motherboard, i get 53c processor and 43c system temp. Its only with stock cooling but thats still pretty damn hot

I'm not using nothing stock, except the nb fan, when I touch the hs it's cool and also when I put my hand in the case I feel the cool air around.... it's cooler than my room by hand touch/feel I mean, my room temp is 28c day 50idle / 20c night 50idle, and the case air is just cooler... see...

Hmmmm.....Are you using the LM-90 remote sensor on MBM?

Albreck said:
LM-90 remote cpu, check the mbm page to conf this...

You're using and you checked? or you want me to check? I believe that the LM-90 remote is supposed to use the temp sensor on the XP, itself. You can try the LM-90 local and see if that gives you any temp dif at all. Your sensors might be off as well, although I've never heard of it...

I checked....
gonna try LM-90 local.... but in the mbm page they said is Lm-90 remote... so....???? nop... the Lm-90 local get temps of +54c in less than 3 sec :eek:

I have no idea what could be wrong Albreck...I can only suggest you
1)Lap your HS
2)Re-seat your HS
or
3)Re-apply thermal compound per instructions
I wish we could've been of more help.

oks.... don't worry try to do what you suggest and see what happend... thanks... thake care... :)

He lives in frikkin costa rica, its hot, and so his cpu will be. 50c isnt bad, just means not too good-a OC. Also, you must realy crank your ac to get a 20c room temp. Thats like super cold in FLA.

ok i have 1 comment to make to this situation or ratehr 2 :D.......my temps r alot lower and...........GA-7VAX(P) SUX ***!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for listening :D

????... well here isn't that hot morning 25 to 30 c room temp... night 20c... so...
and I use to have a 8kha+ like a year ago and temps where like 45 full load... see... that's my point... now are just too hight :(

I read a thread on another forum (amdmb I think) which was about the system temps on the 7VAX's - and virtually all of them were over 50, and a good part higher than the readings when people used sensors. I think they might have changed this in later revisions of the board (mine is 1.3) though.

Which revision is yours? My temps are about 54 system, 52 CPU when under load...

Back