• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x deluxe dont have T1 option for ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arnoldma

i have a pair of twinx pc3200 LL ram from cruial and they r meant to be runing at 2-2-2-6-t1, but in the bios is displays it as 2--2-6-t2...

i try to change it to t1, but there is not such an option int he bios and i cant go lower then t2, please can some1 tell me what going on? also where the other "2"?

ps. the ram is 512mb 2x256mb, and i got a rev. 1.06 mobo.

can any1 plz help me out on this? i really wanna get more the T1... on this a7n8x as i paid for the low latancy... and its runing at T2 instand of T1...

http://www.houseofhelp.com/v2/showthread.php?threadid=6928

If you take a look at the settings corsair gives through out the page, whenever the a7n8x is mentioned as the test platform NO 1T command rate is mentioned. It's not exposed in the bios.

Some feel the Aggressive CPU setting might activate the 1T command rate. But without data sheets or wprcredit reverse engineering, who knows.

Back