• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

International COmp stores?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all

I am having a hell of a time finding place that ship international - every place i look @ only ship locally with in their area, and to the UK / USA or Canada!

I need a place that will ship to Costa Rica / South American..

HELPPPPPPPPPP!

also, reputible sites prefered!

Hi... I'm also from CR, I buy from accessmicro.com, pcmod.com, coolerguys.com , svc and newegg accept money orders... so... pm me... hope to help...

By the way... what do you want to get???

hey sweet - where in Costa rica re you?

i am in Escazu

mainly i want to get a water cooling set up - i need a new power supply - and the 6+ comp stores i have visited in my area and around have had nothing for WC and only no name power supplies or they were FAR over priced! it was a joke.

i have an uncle in canada that could get this stuff and ship it, but i don't want to have to hassle him over it and he would likely take too long to get the stuff.

i prefer to use CC, that is why i did not like newegg - i will check out the others.
pcmods ships here which is kew, put the UPS shipping is like $65 on 2lbs worth - and they said they will soon switch to US postal service for shipping which i really dont trust over UPS!

jejeje... I'm in San Pedro, San Jose...
about the wc in pcmod and coolerguys you may find some stuff, wc kits, and wc cases.... so you may look around... and for the shipping have you heard of Aerocasillas, Jet Box, etc???? they give you a adress in usa so they will only charge from miami to here, and you may just pay the normal shipping from the store to miami... I do that... ex I just order some fans and a window kit, shipping to miami was like 15$ or something like that, and aerocasillas charge me about 10$ +- that's a option....

^^^^

i am checking out the Aero place now, as they are opening a place like 5 mins drive from here - the prices seem right so for sure likely gonna sign up with them.

- u ever hang out @ Pueblo? (Ebony - friends?)

Back