• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking of Diving In

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Ok Im thinking of adding a peltier to my system. So far i know i have to have another mean well S-320-12, a 226W peltier, a cold plate, neoprene, dialectic grease, and some silicon.

The questions i have are how thick do i need the neoprene to be for th back and front insulation? How exactly would i attach the peltier to my spiral block? I know you have to have a coldplate seperating the pelt from the core but im still unclear on how it actually all attaches. Thanks!

the normal setup for peltiers is core - cold plate - peltier - waterblock. depending on the mounting mechanism for your waterblock, you might need longer bolts to compensate for the added thickness of the peltier and coldplate.

i think 1/4 inch neoprene would be enough for the back of the mobo, but dont quote me on that. here is a good thread. towards the bottom, colin posts some good links about installing peltiers. good luck.

Back