• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

some of my newegg experiances

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
im gonna go from the present time and go backwards as its easier for me to remember.
ive made 5 or 6 orders from them and everything was handled xtreamly excellent.
2 rma's were hassle free and speedy.even gave me upgraded shipping on one return as i bought over night shipping in the original order,funny thing is i didnt ask for it they just upgraded it.

friday i ordered my 2 raptors from them and awaiting my MO to get to cali.
on thursday before that order i noticed they had a fedex package on its way to me i didnt order.i noticed it was marked small gift.:D
ive never gotten a gift for spending my money.i dont know what it is and it doesnt matter really as in gifts its the thought that counts and im sure its something kool if its from newegg.ill post back what it is as it appears fedex is gonna deliver a day early also.

several prevous order over the last few months.everything went smooth and great prices.

ive wrote them before about why shipping on a tube of as3 was $6 even when i ordered other things.the emailed me back saying that if i have stuff like that happen before an order to call and ask also.they then preceded to correct this on the site and made it alot cheaper.

i did recomend newegg many times to people before i ever ordered from them myself.it took me a long time to try myself as i dont use a credit card and liked buying localy,but found out most the parts i needed couldnt be bought locally and had no choice but to try newegg.

I like newegg also.

I love the free gifts and all, and I have had 4 rma's and they have all gone well.

I just need to call up and see if they can credit me on shipping, even though I used my uncle's credit card.

Back