• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to attach cold plate to pelt to waterblock at high pressure?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metalloid15

Registered
How do you go about attaching the cold plate, pelt, and waterblock together at 150lbs/square inch of pressure?

The 2nd idea doesn't sound too good to me, so we will try the first. Where can I get a torque driver and how much do they cost? Or is there any known place to get the service done for me?

visit your local mechanic store im sure they would have a few in the mechanics boxes, it only takes 2 seconds to set one up and another minute to lock them down, prolly charge ya $2 - 5 CND

Skinart, do you mean $2-5 to do it for me? That would be awesome if they would. Now I just need to find a mechanic store around here. Are there any like chains of stores so I know what I am looking for?

when you connect the three together, does it help to put a little thermal paste on both sides of the pelt?

Back