• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vendor problem: stlpcsales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shmuck

Hey...I ordered RAM from them. They are a Yahoo store online, and it turns out that none of there "customer support" email addresses work. I am trying to cancel my order, and I can not get through to their company. I suppose my best bet is just to call them and request that they cancel my order, but I just thought I'd let you guys know that stlpcsales.com is not very reliable on the support end from what I can see--that is, I can't see much since I haven't been able to contact them through any of their posted addresses. Hopefully the phone number works.

Anybody else ever have a problem with them?

Yeah, i guess that's a heads up for all you dudes.
Update: I called my credit card and they had me on hold anyway, so the order didn't get charged to me. I kind of hope they don't ship it and expect me to pay, after trying to reach them all day.

its best to stick with places like newegg or buy locally. Even though they dont have the absolute cheapest price on everything the extra few $$$ you might spend is worth the peace of mind.

I certainly agree. I ended up getting the order cancelled...they just sent me an email today! 2 days later.

I ordered all my components from directron, newegg, and googlegear after that. Oh, and one from Cablemart. Cablemart was extremely reliable folks!!! Their customer service was great, and I got through to them right away. Kudos for Cablemart--they seem to be a very good company--I have them down as one of my top 10 fav. online resellers.

Back