• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Repair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Homer

were can i get my video card repaired at? i have a joytech 8500LE 128mb that needs a fixing. would ati except my card, cuz i went to joytech's website and there is no where i can see to get my card fixed? i emailed them but no one has gotten back too me for about a 3 weeks now.

Very few places actually do repairs on video cards that I'm aware of. If you have some sort of warranty with the card you may be able to RMA it for a replacement.

well see the thing is i bought on ebay, which worked when i put in my system. but stupid me i tried to flash the bios and it got all messed up. when i tried to flash it back, it didnt work for some odd reason. i even backed up the one that was on the card and it didnt work. so i said forget ill just try too get it repaired, i tried many thing to get it too work.... :(

steve75382 said:
Good times.

tsk tsk tsk...

ANYWAY

It's probably a very simple problem to fix if you know how to, but a flashed bios gone wrong is a pain in the arse. Because the actual hardware of the card is 100% fine.

Dunno what to say. Hope you can figure it out eventually.

Last edited:
Back