• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 Extremely good purchases from Buyxg.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sickofthelies

Disabled
I absolutely love this site.

My first order about 4 months ago was for a Radeon 9700 non pro Atlantis (the cheapest one out). They called the next day and said they were out of stock and asked if it was okay if they sent a Radeon 9700 Gold, i said sure. It arrived the next day with Next Day Air, when i paid for Fedex Ground!

My 2nd order was for the Chenming Steel tower case and a Red cathode. I got both in the mail a day before expected and was extremely happy until i found out the cathode was cracked down the middle. I immediately called them and they said were very sorry and 2nd day Air'ed a replacement. They never even asked for proof of the broken product, and unfortunately some people may take advantage of this.

The prices are great, service is OUTSTANDING, and creates an overall great purchase.

I rate buyxg.com on par with newegg, if not better.

Back