• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEWEGG is teh best

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NewEgg

I am very happy with the service and shipping speed of newegg.com. Most of the users here will agree!:D :D ;)

the place newegg ships from is just a few hours north from here, so when i select 2-3 business days i get whatever i ordered the next day! i ordered a chieftec case at 3 p.m. the day before it got here at 12:00pm! that's only 21 hours! all i use is newegg

Yeah it's super sweet to live close to newegg and get ground shipping the next day. I've ordered a bunch of things about the 3pm mark and always receive it the next day. NewEgg.com is one of the best e-tailers I've dealt with and even if they don't have the "cheapest" price on something, I still shop there because there service is top notch!

Is Newegg.com better than pricewatch.com ?

Is newegg related at all to that old software supply store called egghead?

another vote for newegg.. i like there free shipping on alot of their stuff especially since i live in cali... though shipping time is 1day :)

ill just add some other tidbits not mentioned about newegg.
their customer support is awsome.
thier rma service is hassle free and fast.
i send them money orders as i dont use a CC. i trust them even handling $500 MO's,not many places i would.
ive even emailed them about a small light products shipping cost as it was high and was to be shipped with other parts.
they emailed me back and said if i ever run into this on an order call them and they will try and work that so its reasonable.i then looked at the site and the shipping was cut in half on that product.

im gonna marry me an newegg employee mabey someday :D

Back