• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RARR directron

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaveSauce

ok, all my orders have been good so far, but today I get an e-mail saying the case I ordered is sold out. Didn't say sold out when I bought it......

amazing thing is, I follow the link to it in the e-mail and it STILL DOESN'T SAY SOLD OUT.

rarr.....so I chose a more expensive case (still cheap) and told them I wanted the same stuff for the same price as my previous case.......

the worst part is i'm building this computer someone......so this delays it. I should have asked for upgraded shipping.....at this rate it won't be here until next week, when I was hoping to have it by wed or thurs......grrrrrrrr

Here's a hint...Directron.com has NO real time inventory. At any given time they have NO idea what is in the warehouse. So when you order something, pray it's in stock...

I used to work for them.

Directron is run like a mad circus
I live about 5 min away from them, so I pick up orders in person.

Everytime i go in there, the furnature is arranged differently and people are running around seemingly in circles :D

The people are really nice tho.

Back