• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can Anyone Post me some pics of thier VapoChill?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

I am still waiting for my vapochill...

I orderd one for a videocard cooler, and I still wanna see a vapochiller microfreezer head up close.
if anyone can post pics of thier vapochill heads, in particular, a pic with a ruler in the pic I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Prometiea, soon to be prometeia mach 2.

vapochill coming for my videocard.
will take me sometime to figure out a good solid mounting bracket for videocards though.
I have an idea for just a solid plate of metal with a few holes strategically drilled in the plate, then mount the plate to the vapochill, and vapochill and plate to videocard, with neoprene in between.

I'm also thinking of buying a Prometia Mach II sometime this Summer. My original plans were to go for the first Prometia, but I really like the idea of being able to upgrade the firmware of the prometia and the other added features also. I wouldn't even think of buying it, but what convinced me to buy one is the fact that it can be changed to fit newer, different processors with the purchase of a small kit. I can't wait!!

Back