• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapochill addons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SatanSkin

Is there anyway that I could add extra blocks to the vapochill system or mod it to let me have more than one block? The reason i ask is that i am going to be soon building a dual AMD Opteron computer and i was wondering if I could add a block to cool both cpus and maybe one or two more blocks for my NB and GPU if possible. Any ideas or suggestions? let me know? and please don't say to build my own though. i have no knowledge of how to nor do i want to go through all that. Thank you thought for your potential input.

you would have to build it yourself, and then after you worked through all the problems and actually got four evaporators on the thing, it would not be able to handle the heat load at all. so basically its not worth it.

Well what about getting two Vapochill stand-alone systems to cool each processor? How much power would that require? Does anyone know about how much each unit requires? Would that be a feasable solution or would it take too much power?

Back