• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

no help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There is plenty of help on the forums. Doing a quick search on your name shows you have posted about 3 questions. 2 of which were not answered.

Maybe noone saw your postings? Maybe you need to reply to your own post and ask if anyone can help you? People are on the forums at different times of the day and there may not be anyone on that knows the answer to your question till later.

Do not expect a reply within minutes. Sometimes you have to be patient. :D

lol please dont say you like the [H] better :rolleyes:

i really think everyone here tries to help people when they ask questioins... and remember somtimes help is telling someone that their idea wont work too well - cuz somtimes its true. that is however different than saying "your idea sucks! shut up" or osmthing... what didnt you get help with?

Even days.....

There are times I look through the fourms here,
just looking for posts that have not been answered &
try to help.

Sometimes just me "bumping" the post up like that
gets a better answer because no one saw it the 1st time.

Ya gotta have more than 3 questions.....

no hes asked like 12 questions, and all but two were answered. If he would have searched rather than starting the thread to begin with he could have answered them himself.

*edit* BTW i aswered you two un answered ones.

Back