• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recomend NF2 MB with Raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

freezer

Registered
Looking at getting a NF2 mb that will support my ATA133's in a Raid0. Have any advice?

Thx,
freezer

chaintech has one that does ide raid.
everything else is sata raid with the silicon image controller.and unless your into s+m and love pain stay away from it as long as you can.
id even suggest just getting what ever mobo you want and buying a pci raid card.

wow I never knew it was that bad...hmmmmm....also to answer your question...I believe the k7n2L-iLsr has ide raid and doesn't the asus a7n8x- deluxe?

Can u run ide raid on sata? In a raid?

Friend got an abit intel borad with sata and is running his ide drives on them with some adapter.

yes you can use the sata conrtoller and put sata adaptors on the ide drives.but the contorller is junk. i dont advise useing it.

the asus uses the SI sata raid.not ide.

never had a chaintech... always had abit borads... how are they? also, what do you think about the via chipset? kt600?

Back