• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temps on A7N8X-deluxe2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hawker-rider

Hey guys,

I have my watercooling rig up and running and i need some expertise on temperature readings on this motherboard.

I have CPUCool Motherboard Monitor5 and ASUS Probe(don't really use asus probe..)

MBM showed during my aircool being very realistic, if all a little high, Now with this watercool, i get a reading that is lower then ambient, i read out the Wxxxxx-diode, which is the on-chip diode in my AthlonXp2100+ wich is told as being the most reliable, ASUS1 is the socket sensor and reads the temperature of the socket and will be a little higher than the diode.

My diode reads 15C idle and 24c load, with a room temp of 22C.....my socketsensor reads 34c idle and 37C load. my motherboard temps are pretty stable around 35C

In my BIOS the temp reading is the same as the diode.

These reading look to be way too low, especially under idle, that is 12 degrees fahrenheit under roomtemp!

Anyone have any ideas about which temperatures are correct, which setting do i have to change? under air, vulcano9Cu i got 43C idle and 58c load, so this sure is an improvement!

M

Back