• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT NF7-S 2.0 memory Question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slvrathlon

Registered
One quick question here for you guys and gals.
I am upgrading my system here in the next week and from what I have been reading all over the place people are having trouble with all kinda of RAM.

All in all I will NOT be overclocking my machine, I am looking for a very solid machine. As the machine I am upgrading is solid as a rock.
In the past all I have run was Crucial but from what I am reading is Crucial has some serious issues with the Dual Channel DDR on the Nforce2 boards.

Anyway what I am really looking for is some nice speedie RAM preferably PC2700 (If PC2100 is more stable that is fine) to run nice and solid.
I was reading the Compatibility Program that Nvidia has on their website about certian pieces of RAM and "Buffalo" seems to be passing with good ratings.

Anyway ^^ :)
Thanks everyone.

Oh sorry. I am also looking @ running 512mb or 1gb. Either way it doesn't matter as my current system runs 768mb and I don't even use close to that.
heh

If you're not going to overclock, don't get the Abit NF7-S. It's a waste of a great O/C mobo and your money.

That maybe why nobody is responding to this post.

i have ran 1 stick of crucial ram pc 2700 with chips on both sides and right now i am running dual channel with 2 sticks of crucial pc 2700 single sided zero problems in fack i am getting as high fsb with these two stick as some are with pc 3500 ram with vary little voltage increse to the ram i have never had any problems with crucial ram system and specs are in sig.

Back