• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S and Disable Raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

acclu97

Registered
I just installed an NF7-S and it sais in device manager that RAID is not properly installed, furthermore, when I boot up it takes a wshort while to ask me if I want to go into a certain menu to set up RAid. I dont want to use raid (I pnly have 1 hard drive but I can figure out how to disabel all this raid stuff I am seeing. Did I just miss it somewher in the bios???

Thank you

did you read teh manual? i know on my board (not abit or nforce 2) its in a setting called advanced settings- integrated periphials (sp?) or somthing and you just disable it... make sure you look over the manual.

yeah as you can see in my sig I have that board...whacha need to do is do what crashoverride said(love the movie hackers by the way)...and go to advanced settings then intergrated periphials then select the second one down....should say raid or something like that..there is only one thing to select so it's not to complicated.....select disable then save and ecit and you done :D

Thanks Guys, I have a bad habit of not reading manuals. Anyways, I found the option, it was right where u said treetop.

On another note, right out of the box with some new corsair 3200ll ram I am running stable at 210x11 for 2310MHz and have even been stable at a fsb of 215 but havent tried higher!

Back