• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8rda+ problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendle666

well........ I just bought a 2500+ barton and put it into my 8rda+ system that was workin just fine ..............tried to power up and no boot nada , So I thought a little and then removed the HS and saw that my spacer was layin accross the L4 bridges so I removed and tried again..........it appears that I crapped the bios ...............I've put the XP 2000+ back in abd I can only get the damn thing to boot 12.5 x 100 if I try to set it back to 133 the bios craps out............any Ideas .............

xp2000+ 8rda+
512 meg memory ....I think it's sanyo
2-40gig WD HD's
gforce3 ti200 128meg
win XP

nope .............but since this is the 2nd 8rda+ board I've got'n that's had problems I think I will go back to Abit .............

hmm wierd, i never have problems with mine, i just rmaed my epox, so i could get the newest stepping, rev 1.1 , C1. now the board supports 400fsb, i am waiting on my cpu now, so i can get the newest stepping AQXCA stepping for my 2500+. ill tell you how it goes, im geting the cpu tomorrow.

well It seems to have cleared up. I took the system compleatly apart and reseated everything including the cpu ............the only thing I can think of was that my Alpha pal 8025 wasn't compleatly install right or wasn't settin on the cpu right because after messin arround with the 2000+ and getting the bios to work rght i NOW HAVE THE 2500+ IN HERE.............and it seems to be workin

hmmm... well if you have problems geting to the bios just try this..... hit restart and tap insert till it goes to the bios

Back