• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I overclock with Soyo Dragon Lite?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JBRONCFAN

Registered
Building PC for sis similar to mine and was wondering if I can still overclock the Tbred2100+ with the Dragon Lite(I use the Ultra Platinum)?

if my memory serves me correctly you can OC with it. you could always double check in the manual but ithink the only differance was the lite doesnt ahve all that extra onbaord stuff or somthing:D

Thats right, The dragon Lite is really just missing the 2nd USB header on the motherboard that the regular dragon has. The bios should have all the same FSB and Vcore options that the Dragon+ has.

its not really a great oc board about 140x11 w 2700 ram samsung i get 150 w 3200 twinmos but relaxed settings 2.5 cas3-3-7 manually, auto settings are too tight keep at 1.65 v core and unlock the cpu to get the lower multis for higher fsb without big crash. higher ocs tend to crash the pci bus,cant change the pci multiplier in my bios . good luck

Back