• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S Rev.2 Drivers...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

altec

polka dot ninja
When installing the NF7-s Drivers the first time, Windows XP didn't like the sound or the sata drivers for the board. I installed them anyway, and after that whenever I booted up, I was taken to a blue screen that said that win32k.exe or something was corrupted and then it began to dump my phisical memory. I formatted the drive and reinstalled everything and I still get this message randomly, and for some reason the nvidia monitor console program (not sure of the name of it) will not work. It says that the sound drivers aren't installed properly, so I went back and reinstalled them and still no luck. One other thing, after my format I cannot get sound from either my Audigy2 or my onboard sound. I'm really lost, and this is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Edit: I was also wondering if the diode on the Abit reads temps higher than they actuall are. If you know please let me know. Thanks again. :)

Last edited:
....well when you reformated the computer di you have it overclocked?.....also I would try and reflah my bios with the 1.2 bios for the revision 2 board ya got there:D....the reason I say this is maybe when flashen the bios somethen screwed up so maybe reflahing might help....and the reason I ask about if you overclocked when you reformated...is because it is normally a good idea to set your speeds to default whemn reformating....I really hope I could help :)......:D

I reset everything to stock when I formatted, and I am unable to flash the BIOS until I get an internet connection to that computer. Any other suggestions?

I'm not going to give up until I figure this out. I was just upstairs typing, and I got that bluescreen with the win32k.exe error again...typing isn't very CPU intensive...and Ideas?

bumpity bump bump

Back