• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

250+ fsb on NF7-S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just curious could ya share some sandra mem bandwith scores at that speed. Good job. Also if ya dont mind takeing the time could ya do one with dual channel and one without.

O MY HOLY MO! thats an amazing oc great job man:D....I would love to see some sandra scores :D

251sandra.jpg

This is single channel 3-2-2 cl2.5 timings. I don't have 2 sticks of ram that will work well together at high fsb with tight timings. I have about 238Mhz stable in DC but I am waiting on new ram and a pelt for the NB

This is a rev 1.2 board by the way with an A2 stepping NB :(

Steve

Yes
no
no

I wont run any 3dmark cuz I have a GF2 MX440....oh the shame. Games are playable untill the sound, usb and nic all give out at that speed.

Steve

hey i wanna see what score you get with your GeForce 4 440MX.. could you please (even if it is embarrasing) run it and tell us your score?

...lol there is no shame in the geforce 2 take a look at my sig for ideas on how to boost performance:D.....also if he runs 3dmark 03 with that graphiocs card he should get around maybe 10 3d marks...and I forgot how bad the 01 test was lol...:D....what kinda ram ya got on your system by the way:D....and what voltage settings etc...thanks a ton :D

i see in your pic it is ocz ram running at 3500 but how much ram ya got 256? and what are your voltage settings etc?...thanks tons:D

yeah it is :D......I thought it would be funny and also it was the only thing I could find that was thin anf long enough to serve the purpose....:D

Back