• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soyo better performance than Abit/Asus??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhobMX

I just want to stfu some punks in a local site that like to praise and brag that soyo dragon is the best mobo in the world, pls guys help me prove the wrong!!! or right of course...

For instance, i dont want to offend soyo users around, but heck why most of the fastest mobos around are abit and asus??? just a thought to heat this up...

already did that, also did with our cpu database, any more ideas?? sheesh, this guys even say soyo is better because of 1000 addons and the mobo is silver FFS LOL

yeah, all those guys are plain dumbasses, to sume it up they say soyo dragon owns because it has good reviews at STOCK speeds (needless to say thats an overclockers forum too LOL) and because its silver color looks cool!!! ROFL :D :rolleyes:

PhobMX said:
yeah, all those guys are plain dumbasses, to sume it up they say soyo dragon owns because it has good reviews at STOCK speeds (needless to say thats an overclockers forum too LOL) and because its silver color looks cool!!! ROFL :D :rolleyes:

lol

well the soyo might be better (prolly not) at stock speeds

but overclocked nothing compairs to abit/asus

show me a soyo doing 200+ fsb
and one that overvolts to 2vcore 1.9vdimm 1.7vdd
one with sata
one with sound storm wich rivals audigys
soyo's suck for ocing and i think most soyo guys here would agree when talking about hardcore ocing.

now while just lttle ocing and stability and looks are important to one group[them] its not what we need.

we want heavy overvolting,high fsb's,stability.and i know for sure no soyo can be a feature packed as a nf7-s.unless it has built in mt dew despenser :D

PhobMX said:

Tell them u will Spray Paint a Silver ABIT and ASUS for them:D Then they might see the light...hehe

I have mate with the soyo dragon and he got it because it came with alot of extras, but after chatting with him after he got the board he had gotten a Abit nf7-s v2.0... As he had alot of problem with OCing the soyo. As deathstar said, he could not get over 190fsb, and with NF7-s is over 210fsb....

PhobMX said:

I always say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. It's kind of like many of the EPOX guys refusing to accept that ABIT's new board may be better than their board. All I can tell you, is that you supplied them with the information, whether or not they use that info is up to them. Just be happy knowing you can wax their asses cuz they are so caught up in Soyo's shiny prettiness.

Hammer

fiji said:
http://www.solocomputo.com/product_info.php?products_id=3486

saw this on the websites ads

is that actuall american dollars for that?!?!

its soo expesnvie

not, thats mexican pesos, divide the price /10 and thats in us dollars aproximately... its still expensive, id rather wait a month so my relatives bring what i want from the us than pay that much and have it in a week...

thnx for your support guys, man that is such a ****ing lame community, i already dumped the subject because the were too lazy too look at orb or cpudatabase so ok, let em live with their ubercool looking mobos. Since mexican market hasnt all these sweet brands and models those guys are like :eek: with any expensive new pos they see, unlike me i have a window to the true world here :D

thnx a lot deathstar13 oo7_ hammer and everybody... i am really overwhelmed and sad my mexican comrades are so superficial about overclocking, heck the think that soyo and a volcano is an ubercool overclocking system, with pc2100 apacer ram ROFL!!! i wanted to enlighten them, but now f*ck em... hail overclockers.com!!!!

deathstar13 said:
show me a soyo doing 200+ fsb
and one that overvolts to 2vcore 1.9vdimm 1.7vdd
one with sata
one with sound storm wich rivals audigys
soyo's suck for ocing and i think most soyo guys here would agree when talking about hardcore ocing.

now while just lttle ocing and stability and looks are important to one group[them] its not what we need.

we want heavy overvolting,high fsb's,stability.and i know for sure no soyo can be a feature packed as a nf7-s.unless it has built in mt dew despenser :D

Death you had to deal with me and my soyo questions...They do suck, Tell those guys they are idiots, and they don't know what they are talking about. Soyo is the biggest joke around, I owned one for like 2 months, and I got so fed up with it, I bought my Abit and when I took the soyo out of my case i tossed it against the wall (leaving a mark). That piece of crap drove me insane! GWAR! I hate Soyo!?>!@# :mad: :bang head :temper:

altec said:

Death you had to deal with me and my soyo questions...They do suck, Tell those guys they are idiots, and they don't know what they are talking about. Soyo is the biggest joke around, I owned one for like 2 months, and I got so fed up with it, I bought my Abit and when I took the soyo out of my case i tossed it against the wall (leaving a mark). That piece of crap drove me insane! GWAR! I hate Soyo!?>!@# :mad: :bang head :temper:
well of course you threw it against the wall.i sold my first mobo wich was a gigabyte was sold for skittles myself :D

i remember your frustrations like it was yesterday.
guys but dont forget,when your mom or grandpops needs a mobo a soyo might fit the bill perfectly.msi is great for that also.
i never dismiss a mobo when they have fine qualitys.
they are mostly insxpensive,stabile and have many features.
just its not gonno fly here tho is the problem.
overclockers need overclocking tools not paint and kool names :D

deathstar13 said:
need overclocking tools not paint and kool names :D

lol, hell yeah, i mean, im the only true overclocker on that damn forum... they aint non worthy of my knowledge... heheh but count that when i get my r9700np, nf7 and a tbred b ill be there to leave em :eek: to death ;) :D :cool:

WTF

Ok let`s talk about soyo...

I`m a proud owner of a dragon platinium kt400 sure it's not the best for OC but it has a very good performance in every area it`s above the normal so WTF when the kt400 was released it was one of the best let's talk about the kt400 chipset not nforce2

Nforce2 is the best chip for OC and Xp plataform and has no comparasion with kt400

So PhobMX says it sucks or it's so bad for OC the only thing that i`m going to say is that this man is only talking for talking he only says 3dmark and cpudatabase ok soyo doesn't appear there sorry

And i´m mexican and i´m proud...... this PhobMX (because i saw has problem plz adopt him and take him to USA his is useless here in mexico and in our forums, he`s happy with english, with OC forums in english WTF just go to USA

So making some conclusions soyo is NORMAL for OC and in normal work its perfect i own it and have no problems i have 15700 3d marks in my system

soyo kt400 dragon platinium edition
xp 2400+
1gb ram pc 3200
radeon 9700 pro

for me it's perfect and this for u PhobMX teach them some spanish so they can read all the silly things u said in www.Ocmexico.com

SUCCESS!

so take this man without identity to ur country and give him one

Last edited:
Absolut please go back and reread the rules when you signed up.
no flaming allowed in these forums.so fix the above post or face the mods.

in responce and leaving the nforce2 mobos out of it the soyo still sux as a ocers mobo.
beaten badley by these and a few more.
asus a7v333,epox 8k3a+,abit at7,kd7

im also glad you like your country, i like mine also so dont knock it.

and btw with a person like phobmx hes welcome here anytime to the usa :D

Back