• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking at a new board. Which to buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
I am getting annoyed by not being able to be stable at over 195 fsb on my 8k3a+, so should i buy the 8RDA3+ or the Abit NF7-S ver 2.0. I have heard a BUNCH of good opinions on the abit, but the epox isnt out yet.

Lemmy know.

RangerJoe

I just recently went through what you are doing right now. I can tell you that about 90% of the people that answered my posts highly recommended the Abit NF7-S V2.0. From what little I have seen of my new mb so far I really like it (I am having cooler issues and a bad stick of ram). It was about $40 over my budget, but so far I am believeing that it is worth it.

Marl :cool:

I have been asking the same question... I just ordered the NF7-S from gameve. Expecting it in a couple of days (it's in transit right now). I'll let you know what I think.

If you can find one, check out the Soltek NF2 mobos, specifically the SL-75FRN2-L. Only vendors with them left, as of a few minutes ago, are GoogleGear and MISRcorps.com.

Back