• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looks like non floppy drive people are outa luck :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

...seems thhat if you don't have a floppy drive you can't upgrade to the beta nf7-s v2.0 drivers using the abit flash menu....I don't have a floppydrive but I really want these bios :(

treepop said:
...seems thhat if you don't have a floppy drive you can't upgrade to the beta nf7-s v2.0 drivers using the abit flash menu....I don't have a floppydrive but I really want these bios :(

then simply make a bootable cd (win98 boot floppy files) with the bios flash files on it. make sure that the burn proggy you use supports bootable cd.

treepop said:

this is news to you?

well booting from cd is not..but using flash menue was a good way to bypass normal flashing..but beta bios are not .bat's so flashmenue doesn't allow this:(..well you can manually select the .bao file or whatever it is called but I don't trust that:D5:30am forgive spelling :D....all night yahooo chess woot!

Back