• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Impressed with leadtek

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wheatbix

About last week, one of the cooling fans on my leadtek graphics card (ti4400) died. I sent an e-mail to leadtek, who replied in 9 hours. They stated how i could replace the unit, and said that they would contact the local distributor, and say that i was authorized to a replacement under warranty of the fan. The local distributor then contacted me the following day to arrange details etc. I must say, after having dealt with many taiwanese companies like asus and abit, i was impressed with leadtek's customer service. It has to be one of the best i have ever encountered, and is worthy or recognition. They did everything i asked + more. Just thought i'd tell everyone :)

Nice job by leadtek :D

Interesting that you should say that about the cooling fans. My leadtek ti4400 recently died and I am in the process of RMAing it to newegg but I wonder if the problem was the fans dying and me not noticing and then it got too hot and fried.

Back