• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Everytihng was ok until yesterday!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadzone

I have my shuttle hooked to my HT receiver without Key, Mouse, Monitor, just a Wireless Card. I control it with my other PC via VNC. Yesterday it was running fine i used it to listen to some musec and i turned it off. 4 hours later my other PC didnt want to boot and it was also running fine. So i took the shuttle near the other one and hooked the monitor and now bouth have the same problem, they turn on but there is no post. I brought the shuttle to my oofice tio test with another video card, memory, CPU, PSU and nothing. Now it turns on and off it 3 seconds.

COuld it be SARS, because i have to be the lckiest MF in the planet to have the same problem in 2 computers.

Any Suggestions?

I think you mean to say SADS(sudden athlon death syndrom) SARS is the virus people are getting that makes them get flue like symptoms has no cure and can lead to death.....as for you getting sads I would say it is more likely you have a virus on both of your putters then that happening.....seening that it seems you tried to use one mmonitor to try both.....could it be your monitor?....if not I would try resetting my cmos.....if none of that works then.....AHHH!!!..youve got cutties(;))

treepop, i meant SARS because is airborne and the only thing i think of. 2 CPu with the same problems, thats not likely. I have done everything.

Thanks

A virus seems likely. Do you run norton or anything to protect your computers?

The only other way 2 computers would stop working like that is perhaps a power surge that killed them both. Did that happen?

I thought that it could be a power surge, but i have them protected with surgmaster and alot of other stuff is working ok.

I dont think its i virus because they where running ok. One of them now turn on and off inmediatly, the other i changed everything and still no video signal.

Back