• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Figured out what i am ganna do :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARR357

Well after looking at every thing on the web about phase change cooling , and how to make it i decided to roll with a Prometeia Mach I topless unit i can get it shipped for about $600 and it matches my case, and it won't look as ghetto as one i would make myself. so ganna get the loot and i'll let you all know how it goes :) http://www.xtwerkz.com/vapor_cooling_mach_1.htm

O...M...G... Can you get me one of those? Just send it to "the guy with the hair" in canada, they'll know who you're talking about. Keep us posted man!

LOL i don't have the money for it, ganna work alot of overtime to get this thing, but the way i see it i will never have to buy another cooling product for atleast 5 years. And i will keep you all posted as to how high i can get my 2400+

Back