• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show "nForce2 Ultra 400 Support" at screen for C18D Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stargate26

Hi there, I just flashed the bios with 8RDA3507.BIN , but when I start it doesn't Show "nForce2 Ultra 400 Support" , I wonder how comes??? did anybody got this ?? any tips are * Welcome * :)
Grtx
Stargate26

I would say if your board doesn't have c1 a1 stepping on the NB that may be the reason Y. Have you check you NB stepping? Also I have heard of people doing what you are tring to do but I'am not really sure of what bios they used or what.

stargate26 said:
Hi there, I just flashed the bios with 8RDA3507.BIN , but when I start it doesn't Show "nForce2 Ultra 400 Support" , I wonder how comes??? did anybody got this ?? any tips are * Welcome * :)
Grtx
Stargate26

Hi :)) for so far I know it is a rev. 11 & A3 on Nb , the crazy thing is that a friend of mine with the same board + rev etc. shows ...
Grtx
Stargate26

From what I understand, u need to have the A1 nb chip to support 'ultra 400' bios. It's a no go w/the A3 nb.

I just got 8rda+ from newegg, rev 1.1 w/the A1 nb. :D :clap: Ultra 400, here I come! :burn: (I hope!) Still waiting on some other parts b4 I try it out.

Re: Re: Show "nForce2 Ultra 400 Support" at screen for C18D Motherboard

stargate26 said:

Hi :)) for so far I know it is a rev. 11 & A3 on Nb , the crazy thing is that a friend of mine with the same board + rev etc. shows ...
Grtx
Stargate26

My friends mobo is newer then mine mhmhmhm, well anyway it's just 4 a fiew days 'cose I'm going 2 buy an Abit NF7-S rev. 2.0, I'm running my Epox 8rda+ Vdd 1.79/81 with Barton 2500+ @2400Mhz V. 2.05 Wc cooling 36C. 2x256Twinmos ddr400 7-3-3-2 V. Auto Nexus passive cooling, mosfet passive coolin, Nb. active cooling, Sb. active cooling ( tomorrow I get the TwinMos Ddr 466 try 2 go Higher 2.6/2.7 Gig :)
Thx anyway
Grtx
Stargate26:)

Last edited:
It doesn't show on mine either,allthough it is the a1 stepping.They must have different versions even for the same stepping.

btw stargate, you will not get anymore out of the ddr466 twinmos as you did from the ddr400, trust me....

Back