• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

w00t! 1.4 beta owns!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arnoldma

just flashed the bios and now my temps r down 10°C excatly, from 52 load to 42 load!!

the only thing im worried about is does it measure low now? :p

Too good to be true?

After flashing this BIOS, for the first time ever since I started watercooling (1.5 years ago) I now have "good" temps. All because of this bios. But I can't help wondering if it isn't accurate. My temps also went down 9-10 C which seems a lot for one BIOS flash.

Seriously, have all other boards I've owned (at least 5) reported high temps? All this time I've thought I just sucked at watercooling. Along comes a new BIOS and suddenly I'm a pro, with load temps of 41 under extreme cases as opposed to 51 in the past...

-Ben

Someone on another forum put a thermal probe next to their cpu and they said with the new bios the temps are now within 2C of the prob in the bios.

Steve

the temp reading with the 1.4 bios are really close to correct.
i use refer h20 and i know my cpu at load is 10c higher than my h20 temps.
my h20 is 9c-10c my cpu reads 19c now. right on the money correct.i have probes also but i havent tried hitting the core with one as my waterblock is large and makes me nervous id couse something to not make good contact.

Back