• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8rda3+ When Will It Be Out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not sure about the price but I got a email from a supplier here in the states and they say they will have stock on Thursday of this week.

They're gonna let me know when they get them.

Well i saw them today and they where 16,000 Yen so work that into what ever currancy you use.

Thursday... Excellent. I'm only hoping Newegg will have them by then, I don't usually conduct business with anyone else :D.

Oh, and for those of you interested, 16000 Yen is roughly $135 USD.

Thanks.

I think I'd wait till they get their nforce driver situation fixed before I would even think of buying another nforce board..

I agree, im sure theyll have a little trouble with it running 400fsb at first, i wont jump on a new board ever again, i got the kt400 when it first came out & it wasnt untill 3 or 4 bios rev before it started working good, the only reason i got the RGA is because its basicly a RGA w/ the volt mod & the drivers were ironed out pretty much by the time it came out. but it does look promising.

OnDborder said:
I think I'd wait till they get their nforce driver situation fixed before I would even think of buying another nforce board..

I haven't ben following the Nforce situation. What kinds of problems are they having.

I see you have one--how's it working?

I'm still thinkin about the 8rda+ and haven't ruled it out completely. Price will be the biggest deciding factor.

i'm not in that big of a hurry because it's a "want" and not a "need".

I'm gonna be gettin new CPU & Memmory too, so what's your thoughts on those. I'm thinkin 2600+ 333 & Corsair XMS3200.

Thanks

up2Tim said:

I haven't ben following the Nforce situation. What kinds of problems are they having.

I see you have one--how's it working?

I'm still thinkin about the 8rda+ and haven't ruled it out completely. Price will be the biggest deciding factor.

i'm not in that big of a hurry because it's a "want" and not a "need".

I'm gonna be gettin new CPU & Memmory too, so what's your thoughts on those. I'm thinkin 2600+ 333 & Corsair XMS3200.

Thanks
If your going to overclock you might as well get the 8RGA it has vdd adjustable in the bios the RDA you need to volt mod to adjust it. but if price is your main concern the RGA is a great board youll just have to mod it

I think it might be safe to buy a 8RDA3+ as soon as it comes out. The chipset is said to be exactly the same as the 8RDA+ with the C1 stepping, they just added a few extra features and official 400mhz fsb support. Sites that have reviewed the new 8RDA+ revision have not had ANY problems getting to 200 fsb and above, even with the stock passive NB heatsink.

Linky.

Last edited:
Here is a very nice review that takes the 8RDA3+ to 220 fsb with vdd at 1.8 and ram timings slightly backed off... everything else was stock :). This review also states that they had the board running at 215 fsb with respectable ram timings of 2-3-3-6 without raising chipset voltage, even though they could have without doing any mods.

"I got an impression that it was memory, not the motherboard, that hindered further overclocking." All I have to say is: MWAHAHAHAHAH! :burn: :eek:.

Last edited:
Back