• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Problem with Abit KD7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tengator

ok, i wanted to play with my Board.. :rolleyes:

i reached 217MHz FSB at another time, so i wanted to do that again. I have TwinMos PC3700 BH5 Ram

OK, i wanted to OC again on that FSB. I updated the bios before to Version DN and had before that Version CY

the new version brings a problem with it:
memorylimit.jpg

you can't change the dram clock when you use the 1/5 divisor. in version cy it was possible. so you would say, take the old bios, but i have made that already, but nothing changed :mad: now i can't use 200MHz FSB because the dram clock is at 166 and the fsb @ 200
:mad:

I want to change the dram clock to 200 when i use 200MHz FSB :mad:

Other Problem:
I need the AGP Driving Value Option, but it isnt integrated, is there a biosmod anywhere?

Welcome To The Forums!!!!!

.....and to the addiction:eek:

First thing is too calm down:beer:

I think you were mislead before thinking that you can set the DRAM CLOCK to 200 when you were using the 5:2:1 ratio, you probably came from the 4:2:1 ratio then adjusted the DRAM CLOCK after that. It would have showed you that you can adjust it but I'm sure you were stuck with 333. Try the same thing with the latest BIOS, set it to 4:2:1 + 133MHz then a DRAM CLOCK of 200, F10 + Y then after you P.O.S.T. enter the BIOS again & swithc to 5:2:1 + 200MHz then go to you DRAM CLOCK & the option to set it to 200 will be available. When you P.O.S.T. you will be running at "333" but that value is no longer "valid" as you are already manualy set to 200MHz/400FSB in SOFT MENU III.

We talked about DRAM CLOCK settings at length HERE.

Back