• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems booting with 8RDA3+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petter78

Registered
Hi guys
I have trouble booting the system. I started to install XP, but it crashed before finishing. After that, it wouldn't boot up, it stopped at 05. I tried to reset the bios, this didn't help and know it gives the error AA. What is the problem and what is the solution?

The problem is solved, I disconnected the battery over night, this did the trick. Strange enough, because I had already tried resetting with the jumper.

OKay, the problem is back, it stops at C5, not 05. Could it be a heatproblem? It starts after a while in windows. There is no oc at all, but the chipsetblock might not have very good surface, can that make the difference?

well I had a similar problem with a 8rda+.........take every card out and reseat them also remove the HS and reseat the CPU and HS ..........that seemed to "cure" my problem

Well, I don't know if that would solve the problem. I have sended the board back with a RMA as I couldn't get it to boot after many attemps.
I hope the problems will be solved with the new board coming my way.

Back