• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S no POST with Tbred

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flexy

Registered
Friend of mine got his rig setup today and found that it did not POST. It'd start stay on for about 3 seconds and then start doing this nice little alarm type sound. Kinda like the one that goes when the temp gets too high but it was louder and more annoying. We took out all the components and tested each. We swapped CPUs with a Duron, a Pally, and his original Tbred B. The duron will boot to bios and everything is stable. If either th pally or the tbred are in the board starts doing the alarm thing. I'm stumped on what to do. BIOS has been flashed with the latest (not beta) and it's running off of a Sparkle 350W. Ram and everything works since I tested it all myself. Any help would be appreciated since we're trying to see if we need to RMA the board or the CPU or both or neither. Much thanks for any comments or opinions.

Flexy

Back