• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody running a barton on an a7v333 rev1.02???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhobMX

Hey guys, asus site states only rev2 a7v333 boards supports bartons... but my mobo is 100% stable at 190MHz fsb so why wouldnt this mobo support the barton???

is it because of the 512kb l2 cache or wtf???

ill mail asus on this respect, i want a barton :mad: !!!!

well you should try to flash the bios to the lastest and see if that will fix your problem...but most likely not..
its 50/50 chance that it will work

alright, i have the lastest bios and since im running at 190MHz stable the FSB or dividers wont be a problem...

today i got one of those lame automatic responses from asus just telling me to check the website cpu compatibility :rolleyes: ... well i already saw that and thats why i mailed support FFS!! If they dont tell me anything concrete ill just roll the dice and get the barton...

Sorry to bump this old thread, but did you ever find out if your board supports the barton? I have the same board in rev1.04 and would like to know if I can get a Barton on it or not.

some peeps said it must support it, just be sure you are stable at 166mhz fsb, i just went the cheapo route and ordered a tbredb dl3tc

Back