• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dtek and the LRWW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

found404

Saw this post on the liquidninjas forum by Ruantic, just for anyone who wants to know. Ruantic said:

D-Tek LRWW Teaser
While doing my normal 3 or so times a day check for updates on the WhiteWater D-Tek snuck this bit in, its a direct Quote from D-Tek Customs

5/22- We are working on getting our kits configured and back on the site. As many have heard already the White Water block is now being produced and distributed by D-Tek. Cathar and us have worked very close in this venture in order to supply everybody with this performance monster at a good price for both AMD and P-4 platforms. The block does and will perform identical to the reference design. They are in production and should be complete soon. We may open a preorder section on them. We also have a new high performance graphics block comming and an optional 90 degree top for our chipset block. Stay tuned and we will post more as we get it.

I doubt they will have enough blocks to meet our demand. Pretty sure they'll run out of their first batch.

Im so glad they are doing something, in my last post i asked for proof and now i see it. I got my money ready for one and its about time. I hope i didnt **** anyone off by what i said but i was tired of waiting on this thing and needed to know if they were going to make it. Now i wonder if they are going to number them?

With the demand just the people on this forum are going to place on the block, i doubt it would be realistic to number them :D

JMO

nah, it shouldnt be a problem. At first it might be a hard hit, then itll slow down.

The tops are made of aluminum, right? I hope the anodizing on them is better than on Dodge's TC4

get this strait, if you dont read any of my message but this:

DODGES TC-4 WAS NOT ANODIZED BY D-TEK, ITS A CUSTOM TOP

I'm well aware Jon. I was actually going to mention that it wasn't made by them, and my fear was of anodized tops in general.

Thank you for making it necessary for me to clarify that.

I have a jar with a chunk of copper, a chunk of aluminum and a chunk of anodized aluminum. I will check up on it soon. The water is all cloudy when I shake it..... the anodized stuff looks alright, its from the same place dodge got his done....

Jon

Back