• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chiller Use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arabarabian

I am interested in getting a high capacity chiller for use on a dual AMD MP system. I have none of the stuff now but want to get started. Is there a really good high output chiller on the market now?

There really isnt much youc an buy prefab unless you want to buy the entire vapochill water chiller kit or such

you will need to gut a freezer or dehumidifier or a fridge and use the cold coils dipped in your resivour or another receptacle having the water pass over it making it effectively cool... you will also have to worry b out condensation if its a strong enough chiller

http://www.phase-change.com/index.php?action=Articles_page&cat=Guides&id=25&page=1

I've been thinking the innards of a refrigerated water fountain would make a good water chiller. You might be able get one cheap when a local school or other public building gets remodeled. You can also find them on eBay, but they're expensive.

Ken

Back