• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

horrible water cooling temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoKtEm

Hey everybody, I finnally got my water cooled rig up and running... I was almost sure that i'd be running at 35 degrees celsius max because it's a duron 800 but for some reason it stays constant at around 46 degrees... the case temp is said to be 26 and i tried tightening it more and more =( the springs on my maze 3 are about an inch to half an inch long now.. anyone have any clues? im almost thinking about going back to air because i'm not even doing anything cpu intensive yet :(

thanks for the input, i'll try readding AS and remounting the waterblock... would it also help if I bled it completely? it seems like there's still quite a bit of air inside the radiator

btw here's my specs

Duron 800
Ehiem 1250
Maze 3
a D-tek Pro core radiator (chevette)
shroud with one of those enermax adjustable fans (it's on max)
1/2 inch tubing

Thanks for the input!

Yes in order to get good temperatures, it helps to bleed the whole system. Air in the radiator can hurt temps quite a bit.

I have a Iwill kk266, although soon i'm going to get one of those NF7-S 2.0's with a brand new 2500+ barton =D

i've noticed my cpu temp going down when i blew a fan there haha I thought it just cooled down the copper

I remounted the water block and reapplied arctic silver 3.. =/ still getting the same temps, shoudl I just give up and blame it on the motherboard? heh

Back