• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fill and bleed kit for larger tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

texuspete00

Registered
Ok guys I have the dangerden power kit with that reservoir. My reservoir is not the highest point, my radiator is, so i have trouble with some small air pockets. I like the fill and bleed's that swiftech sells but i have 1/2" ID tubing. What can I do? Anyone Sell something similar but bigger? Maybe I can use adapters and hope it doesnt kill my flow too bad... hmm, maybe build one... but I'm new with watercooling. Not quite sure how they work though.

I can lift my reservoir above the system, the air seems to travel up and in to the res, but i still seem to find a bubble in there from time to time. Just an air pocket. Not like a bunch of tiny ones. I've seen T's of sorts instead of the more elaborate swiftech fill and bleed system. Maybe a T with a valve of sorts? I want something whereas maintenence will be minimal and now that my cooling is done for a bit, I may get tv cards etc. I got the res b/c its supposed to be easy for noobs... and as usual I want something else right away. Everythings always gone smoothly b/c of advice from such forums *knock on wood

Thanks for the advice.

edit: Anyone know how you know when you have a 100 posts... FS/FT is one of my favorite parts of forums as I've found some good deals. Now that this hobby is a year old for me.... I may be selling stuff too. 2PC's in one year lol... Dont plan on keeping stuff for a third.

Last edited:
The simple fact is you never filled the entire system at some point heh...

You'll have to get those large pockets of air out by tacking the system out and twisting it so that the air rises to the res. By taking it out, you can also have the res at the highest point. Just be sure you don't let air back up the lines sticking everything back in the case...

And now we see a demonstration of why I say pre-fill your blocks and radiators before you final assemble everything in the case!

Back