• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My WB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

COOLTURK

Registered
What do you think about my wb?
wb1.jpg

First, Welcome to the Forums!
Second, that's a nice looking block...did you try it out yet?

wow, that looks like a pretty decent waterblock. I do see some possible problems. First with the hosebarbs, the holes are soo small, I would ream them out a little, And with the block, Those posts are really far from the center, so far that the heat hardly sees them. I would move those in a ton, and shorten the total thickness of the block a little if you can. If thats a problem, I dont see why that block would be bad, its probably pretty decent.

Jon

I hope you didn't make that thing just to look nice...

I notice you are using a CLEAR plastic top too...

Makes me wonder.

Welcome to the forums! Nice lookin block there, I agree with Jon though, the heat will most likely never reach your posts, they may do better smaller and more towards the core, so they heat more and the water is forced between them. Is that rad running passive cooled? I'm curious too what kind of temps you're getting with that setup. Looks very nice....

good work,

J.

Results..
190*13.5 2570Mhz with 1.775V
49C max. load.

210*12.5 2625Mhz with 1.85V but my psu has explosed :((

Back