• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone ever bought from Criticool?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GoingH2o

I just bought Clearflex60 Tubing from Criticool, altough its 1/2 ID it looks 1/16 wall.

I have some 1/8 wall here which feels stiffer and does bend alot better.

Anyone using this kind of tubing bought from Criticool?

Im thinking of sending it back :(

I bought a D-Tek rad and some other things from them. The rad had a little dent in it. Nothing serious. I e-mailed them with my concern. They told me that the dent may have come from them shipping it to me or when D-Tek shipped it to them. They told me to send it back and they sent me another one the next day AND paid for me to ship it back to them.

I give them an A in customer service.

themodguy

I just got my stuff, i will give A+ except for location, lol stupid canadians...... you need to give your order and extra 2 days or so to get through customs if your not in canada. But the stuff was great, i didn't have any dents or anything. He did miss my order for 2 criticool cards (i ordered one of everything else and 2 cards so i see how he could have over looked it) but he stratened it out and even offered to ship quickly to me but i told him i wasn't in a hurry to get it and regular shipping would be fine..... overall great............ stupid canadians :)
lol

Back