• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good watercoolin stores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AlucardCasull

I finaly decided to go watercooling, and i was wondering what good, reliable sites there are that sell watercooling stuff. (not xoxide, they are satan) Thanks

dangerden.com (Maze series of blocks), dtekcustoms.com (TC-4, Spir@l, and soon Whitewater)

i oredered a case, some gumn, and wire loom things, none of it was in stock but they didnt tell me. i called many times, always got the same machine, which was full. i tried to cancel the rest of my order, but since i couldnt get a hold of em, no dice. it took, 3 weeks, maybe more to get the gum/wire ****, and then a week after i got my case finaly, the asshats

Would you suggest a pump? i was thinking an aqua via, but im not sure, ill only be running threw the cpu, maybe after a while the gpu, but not for a long time.

Back