• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For all u wondering if a p4c 800mhz works on a bd7II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vincey2kr1

Registered
It doing very well on my system. I'm running a 2.6c at 212mhz(2.76ghz) 1:1 ratio until my P4P800 Deluxe gets here. Still playing with the FSB, running my corsair 512mb Corsair xms3500 at 2-6-3-3. NOt sure if the chipset or memory will do anymore.

You mean a P4 2.4C (800) chip is working in Intel 845E mobo? If it does, so WOW !!! nice chipset you got there.... 216 MHz for 845E !!! Any chipset voltage mod?

Last edited:
i845e has always had 200+ fsb in it when teamed with a CPU that could stand the implied clock rate. Kind of puts the 150ish fsb of the contemporary SiS 6xx series in perspective.

No chipset mods, running good. I was hoping to use the 5:4 ratio(speed up the processor while keeping my memory down) but its a no go. Just hoping to get this ATi 9700np working on my Bd7II board now.

Back