• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Chip-con and/or xtwerkz.com customer service good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ge|atinousFury

I've decided that since I'm home from college from the Summer and working 40 hrs/week I'd save up and get a Prometia Mach II with some of the money that I make. My question is, how is Chip-con's customer service? Also, I plan to order from www.xtwerkz.com. Anyone have any experience with either of these? Before I fork out all that money I'd like to know that some great customer service is there if I ever need it. xtwerkz has 3 ratings at resellerratings.com, and they are all great ratings. I just thought I'd ask to see if you all have had the same experiences. Thanks!!

Silversinksam said:
I'll personally vouch for http://www.xtwerkz.com./ They are good guys and friends.
Same here. I got my Prometeia from them in the second shipment to make its way through US customs. It was delayed in Customs but every day they sent emails to everybody waiting on them, teling all of us where our units were, right down to the very letter.

They are a very reliable vendor.

As for Chip-Con I can personally vouch for them too. My Prometeia didn't come with the bolts to bolt the case to it (I got the topless model) and I emailed them about it. Within a day, new bolts were making their way across the Atlantic to me. They sent them, international postage paid, no questions asked.

You should have great experiences with both of these guys.

Back