• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick WaterCooling Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gkeuler8

Just a Few Quick questions On Water Cooling, Im looking into building my own (btw im on a budget... which should be obvious, lol) Where Can I buy cheap Waterblocks and Pumps and also do I have to buy a brand pump like Eheim Or can I just go to Home Depot or someplace like that to find a pump.

As I Do more reasearch i should have some more questions, Thanx for the help anyway

Also Is it possible to make your own waterblock? and if so are there any resources on the web for this?

I made the mistake of buying a pump from home depot and they dont do to well inline. I would be safe and maybe wait a little to get quality stuff because you dont want it to leak and ruin your system. Also i would suggest buying a DangerDen Maze 3 block which isnt to expensive and performs well.

when I saw people making there own blocks and that it was cheaper i wantedto make my own but it's pretty intimidating...

Back