• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awesome This 1700 Isnt Evil!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yuriman

Ok, my 1600 pally was evil, so i replaced it with a 1700, which came in today. My pally was runnin ~60c with my watercooler, so i didnt expect much. The 1700 runs at 32c idle, 36c load, and my chipset, air cooled, sits at 40c!!! ITS AMAZING. I LOVE IT.

Iam now sure that the temps are correct, because my ac kiked in and my chipset felt phisicaly cooler and dropped 6c. I then unplugged the chipset fan and it went up a steady 1c a minute. I LOVE IT.

nice. I got a 1700+ not overclocked. I hear it overclocks really good, can't wait to push this so I can rub my new speedz in my friends faces..

Well, its not the good oc'ing one. It runs fine at 12.5x multi, but i cant up the fsb so i dont know the limits.

Whats the core voltage? The good ones 1.5, and this is 1.6. Anyway, i cant complain of a 1700+ for 42$ with free shipping.

I got an 0310 1.5v at 2.4GHz here with a lowly MCX462+ heatsink.

The DUT3C ones, while not AS good, should at least be able to pull 2GHz. The worst ones need about 1.85v on air to do 2GHz, the best only 1.6v.

With water, yours should do better.

Back