• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg refurb return

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Ok looking at RMAing my Zenith and have a ?. I bought the refurb Zenith and tried it come to find out it was DOA. So now it's going back but they don't have anymore refurb Zeniths. So does that mean I'll have to pay the extra to get a new one or what.

They'll probably credit you the price you payed for it. This has happened to me before. They will not send you a new one for the price of the refurb.

skip said:
They'll probably credit you the price you payed for it. This has happened to me before. They will not send you a new one for the price of the refurb.

Well I called today and the only thing I;m getting back is my money minus the 15% restock. Heck I even asked if I could pay the extra for the new borad and they said nope. Well seeing as how this is my second item of three bought from them going back I can say I will not be buying there again.

Whoa, wait a minute. They're charging you a restocking fee on a DOA board? I think I'd be having some problem with that. If I were you I'd get one of their customer service people on the line and let them know that you're not happy being charged a restocking fee for a DOA item that they can't replace.

You can always order the replacement and then once you get your credit back, you've effectively just paid the difference. You just have to do it on two different transactions.

You can always order the replacement and then once you get your credit back, you've effectively just paid the difference. You just have to do it on two different transactions.

I'm gonig to wait to get my money back and order from googlegear same price as NewEgg for the reatail and free two day shipping.

Back