• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just wanted to say thanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

monclovaman

I have been lurking for a couple weeks now absorbing all the information you guys give out. What I will not say in this post is please build me a WC system as the information is out there if you are diligent to search for it. You guys have been great and I look forward to building my new WC rig and discussing it with the forum :) My only distress right now is WAITING :( for the white water blocks to come in. THanks for all your help.

Your very welcome! and Welcome to the forums!

I do hope you get the best sysem for you.
whats your plans?

Jon

My new system

Well lets go over the WC first:

Ehiem 1250 Pump
Drive bay Reservoir
Pro Core Radiator with shroud ( I know I was lazy did not want to make the shroud)
White Water CPU block (when it comes in)
D-Tek North Bridge cooler
Antec case
P4@ ????
TwinMoss 512MB x 2 for Dual DDR
ABIT IC7 MOBO
2 SATA Raptors RAID 0 (16k stripe)
Geforce4 TI 4400 CPU@300 Mem@676
Windows XP

Of course we are here to answer questions, but it's great to see someone else realize that most newbie questions have already been answered.

Welcome to the wet side.

Are you refering to the north bridge cooler or the white water? The north bridge cooler did not list any specifica adapters.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

We are here to help everyone. Everyone was once and a noob. I remember when I first got here, the ppl here were very helpful and they always have been.

I like this guy LoL!
We're glad to help!

*all take note*
Pro Core Radiator with shroud ( I know I was lazy did not want to make the shroud)

That should be the only time I agree with anyone to waste money on a preassembled heatercore/shroud; in which case, it's not a waste of money! LoL!

Why wc the northbidge? Just cruious. I have a complex against it... It's a waste of tubing and blocks unless you just *want* to do it. Really no point in it.

If he were using a Nforce motherboard, it would be a great idea (those suckers burn fingers), However, I don't know how hot the 2 new Intel chipsets get.

It can't hurt though.

Back